After debating for months, I finally decided to go ahead and sign for an Ipsy subscription. I got Birchbox while I was in college, but I wasn’t as into makeup then and I wasn’t loving the products I was getting so I cancelled it. I haven’t gotten a monthly subscription box since then. I get the Wal-Mart Beauty Boxes, but those are only seasonal. After seeing Mia’s posts and hearing how much some of my friends were loving it, I decided I should at least give it a try.
This was my first bag and I really love what I got. Also, how cute is the bag?! I’m going to use it for a clutch but I wish I could buy a bigger version of it somewhere.
- Theorie Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Hair Serum –This smells so good! I don’t use a lot of hair products so I wasn’t all that excited about this, but I’m willing to give it a shot.
- theBalm Cosmetics Nude Dude Eyeshadow Single in Fit –I love theBalm products and this eye shadow is no exception. It’s really soft and buttery and super pigmented. I’ve already worn it several times.
- Starlooks Satin Finish Lip Gloss in Cuddle –I’m not a huge lip gloss fan and this was a dud. It’s not very pigmented at all. If offered a little bit of shine, but hardly any color.
- Essence Cosmetics Lash Princess Mascara –Y’all know I am obsessed with mascara so I was really excited about this. It is definitely a new favorite, it made my lashes so long and didn’t clump at all plus it has princess in the name so DUH!
- Jor’el Parker Femina perfume –I thought this smelled good and I will use it, but I have so many perfume samples and I tend to stick to the same fragrance. I would have rather had another makeup item.
I really loved my first bag and I’m already excited for the next one. Some subscribers got a Too Faced Melted lipstick in their bags and I am so jealous. I want one of those so bad!
Do y’all subscribe to Ipsy or any other services? Let me know in the comments!
Random note: I got some furniture for my patio last weekend and Winds and I have been enjoying sitting outside in the evenings when I get home from work. I don’t love outside, but thankfully it’s not super hot yet so I can deal. Windsor LOVES being outside and would probably love to be an outdoor dog. How cute is he?! He just sitting there lovin’ life.