I’m not one of those people who love to travel. Sure I like going to new places and seeing new things, but it’s not something I want to do all the time. A life on the go is not for me. With that being said, there are plenty of places that I want to go and see. I was able to explore some pretty amazing places in Europe when I studied abroad in 2011 and while I’d love to go back, there are several cities in the US that are calling my name!
I’m a city girl. I have no desire to go to tropical islands and beaches. I don’t do sand or the outdoors.
- New Orleans
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
These are places that I’ve been that I’d love to go back and visit minus #1.
- Antwerp, Belgium–It was cold and rainy when we were there & I just didn’t love it.
- Florence, Italy
- Paris, France
- Rome, Italy
- New York City –I’ve been 3 times and still haven’t seen everything
- Dallas, Texas
- Charleston, SC –Another place I’ve been 3 times, but I love it there!
- London, England –The mother land. Y’all know how I feel about the Royals!
- Nice, France –Photos do not do it justice! It’s such a gorgeous city.
- Disney World –I’ve been twice, but it’s always fun!
If I could hop on a plane to go anywhere (all expenses paid, duh!), I would go back to London. We were only there for a weekend and didn’t get to do everything. I also fell in love with the city. If my family and my dogs wouldn’t be so far away, I’d move there in a heart beat. It’s the mother land and Harrods is my Mecca.