A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to attend a Blogger Brunch at Swagger in Cary, NC. I love going to these events and getting to mingle with new and old friends. Y’all know I’m an introvert so these events are always a little scary at first, but once I get there, I end up having so much fun.
Swagger has something for everyone from gifts to clothes and everything in between. I could have done major damage in there, but I only walked away with one thing. I’m getting better at the whole self-control thing. The ladies of Swagger are so nice and friendly and I’ll know I’ll be back.
Thanks to the wonderful sponsors for providing such delicious treats–Toast Cafe, Duck Donuts, Oak City Cookies, and of course, Swagger. Be sure to check out these great vendors if you’re in the Triangle area.
- Meghan from Champagne and Suburbs
- Holly from Make Today A Holly Day
- Betsy from Two Peas In A Blog
- Lindsay from Baubles and Backdrops
- Alyssa from Lessons with A
- Tiffany from Baubles and Backdrops
- Nikki from Bedazzles After Dark
- Danielle from Danielle Davis Style
- Courtney from Courtney Fashionista
- Kate from Sara Kate Styling
- Alex from Alex Butler TV
- Stephanie from A Style of Her Own
- Yours Truly
- Natalie from Hashtag FAB Life
- Ana from The Fashion Streets
- Angela from Head To Toe Chic
Thanks again to Swagger for hosting such a great event! Be sure to keep up with them on Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat (shopswagger), and of course shop their website at swaggergifts.com. If you’re in the Triangle, stop by their store at 2425 Kildaire Farm Road St. 508 Cary, NC 27518.