- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel–I was so excited to get this sample! I hear people RAVE about this brow gel all the time. I love my Make Me Brow a lot so it’s got some stiff competition.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Eye Liner in Trooper–Another product that I know is ride or die for so many. I’m just venturing into the liquid liner pen area, but I’m glad I got this to try.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Night Cap Overnight Protector–You are supposed to put this product in wet hair at night and then wash and style it in the morning. I wash and style my hair at night so I don’t see myself using this. I’ll pass it along to a friend.
- Sephora Collection Rouge Shine Lipstick in Love Spell–Mini lipsticks are probably my most favorite thing. I love the color and I’m excited to test out the formula.
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformer–I’ve never tried anything from this brand, but I know lots of people love it. On the website it says “solutions for: dryness, dark spots, uneven texture, and uneven skintone.” I have dark spots, uneven texture, uneven skintone, and this huge dry patch on my chin and by nose that WILL NOT GO AWAY. Please let this be the miracle product I didn’t know I needed.
I’m still loving this box, but I just wish it came sooner. Of course, they take my money on the first day of the month, but I don’t get my box till the end of the month which is so annoying.