Beauty Favorites

Top 10 Favorite Nail Polishes

October 20, 2016

Y’all know I love nail polish and I have a TON of colors. I’m always buying new colors that come out with new collections, but I have some colors that will always be my favorite. Narrowing it down to 10 was quite the challenge!ย

I’d love to know your favorite shade so tell me in the comments!

You Might Also Like

• Beauty by Brooke LeAnne October 20, 2016 at 10:51 am

Those are all pretty shades! I especially love that dark red shade from Essie!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• hhardydawson October 25, 2016 at 3:18 am

It’s one of my favorites!

• lovealwaysashleyj October 20, 2016 at 6:08 pm

Essie Boredeaux looks amazing! I want to start doing my nails at home more often but I literally suck at doing them! Any tips from a nail expert?! ๐Ÿ™‚

• hhardydawson October 25, 2016 at 3:18 am

I know it may sound stupid, but practice! I used to be terrible at staying inside the lines, but I just kept painting and trying!

• lovealwaysashleyj October 25, 2016 at 2:07 pm

Thanks girly! I’m going to attempt to paint my nails tonight- fingers crossed lol

• ayrgalaxy October 21, 2016 at 5:27 am

Purples and blues are my fave! But I must admit Essie Bordeaux looks super beautiful and perfect for fall!
    Nice picks!!

• hhardydawson October 25, 2016 at 3:14 am

I have more purples and blues than anything!

• ashleysuemakeup October 21, 2016 at 8:37 am

Linkin park after dark and in the cab ana are two favorites of mine too! I need that let’s be friends by opi, that look so pretty! A favorite of mine that I’ve loved for a long time that I’ve been wearing a lot recently is opi every month is octoberfest!

• hhardydawson October 25, 2016 at 3:09 am

I have that one and it’s the perfect shade for fall. I need to get it out and wear it!

• Amanda Bella October 21, 2016 at 1:38 pm

Too many beautiful colors!! I have & love Essie Bordeaux too – great fall color. Picking an all time favorite is hard! Sally Hansen’s “Shell We Dance” is my favorite light pink, and their Miracle Gel in “Dig Fig” is one of my favorite reds! I think a nailpolish obsession is a perfectly healthy addiction to have! lol.

• hhardydawson October 25, 2016 at 3:04 am

I don’t have either one of those, but I’m going to look them up!

• elleseesyou October 24, 2016 at 11:48 am

just when I think my collection is complete–I see this post!!

• hhardydawson October 25, 2016 at 2:53 am

haha I think the same thing, then I walk in Ulta and I’m quickly reminded that I’m missing a few shades!