- Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gel in Pin Up Pink–I’m not a huge lip gloss fan, but this is a pretty shade and the formula doesn’t seem too sticky.
- GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment–I am huge fan of this mask. I use it as a spot treatment and it works wonders. This size is perfect for travelling so I don’t have to take my full size jar.
- The Estee Edit Dissolve the Drama 2-in-1 Makeup Remover + Cleanser–I haven’t tried anything from this brand, but I’ve heard some positive reviews on some of the products.
- CoverFx Illuminating Primer–I really loved the CoverFx Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne treatment, but since my skin has become dry, I haven’t been using it. This came at the perfect time.
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Rose Gold–I love eye shadow crayons like this because they are the perfect “quick” product. One swipe and you’re done! Sometimes I put another eye shadow over it, but this one is stunning all on it’s own.