One of the best parts of Christmas is definitely Christmas movies! I will watch a Christmas movie in the dead of summer as “time of year” doesn’t matter to me. However, there’s just something about cozying up with blanket watching a Christmas movie while admiring your Christmas decorations.
- elf–Never. Gets. Old. I’ve seen this movie a thousand times, but I still laugh at everything. I also quote it on the reg.
- Miracle On 34th Street–Any movie that ends with an emerald cut diamond in a Cartier box is a winner in my book plus it has Matilda in it.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas–I relate to the Grinch in a few ways, but that’s another post for another time. I like the cartoon version too!
- Home Alone–Again, never gets old. I will laugh till I cry watching the Wet Bandits fall victim to Kevin’s antics.
- White Christmas–This is my favorite movie of all time. I had the VHS back in the day and I wore it out. I watched it so many times that lines started coming across the screen. Thank goodness DVDs came out and a meltdown was avoided. I know all the words, songs, etc. and can quote the entire thing from start to finish without missing a beat. <–TALENT
What’s your favorite Christmas movie?