- Subscription Service. There are TONS of subscriptions boxes available these days for any and all interest. For makeup lovers try Ipsy, Birchbox (for men too!), or Sephora Play! For foodies, Hello Fresh deliveries or Wine of the Month Club. There’s Bark Box for pet lovers and so many more.
- Picture frame. I LOVE having pictures of family and friends(and dogs, duh!) all over my house so a picture frame is always a great gift. Bonus points if you put a picture in it.
- Plant/flowers. I think having flowers and/or plants brightens up a home, but I never buy them for myself. I love getting things that I wouldn’t normally purchase for myself.
- Donate to a charity in their name. I don’t technically need anything. My basic needs are met and then some so why not help out a cause instead? I’m very passionate about Breast Cancer Research and saving all the dogs so a donation to either one of those organizations instead of a gift would make me just as happy (or happier) as any tangible item.
- Cocktail/mocktail kit. I’m not much of a drinker, but when I do indulge a Jack and Coke is my cocktail of choice. A can of coke and an airplane bottle of whiskey tied up in a cute package makes an adorable gift. For the non drinker, hit up Pinterest for some fun mocktail recipes or gift them their beverage of choice. I case of Diet Pepsi is worth more than expensive bottle of wine to me any day.
P.S. I mentioned saving all the dogs earlier and if you have $10 to spare, please consider donating to the animal shelter in the county where I’m from. Your $10 will buy a pet a special holiday meal. You may not know, but Hurricane Matthew ripped through Lenoir County and the effects are still being felt months later. People lost their homes and everything they had. Some have had to surrender their animals and the shelters are filling up. (I’m crying while I’m typing this because the thought of such hurts my heart so much.)
You can find all of the information here. I donated through PayPal and it took less than a minute. Since I can’t save all the animals, I can at least make their Christmas a little brighter. If you donate, thank you so much! If you can’t, I completely understand! I’ll ask that you pray that these precious animals will find an amazing forever home.