For me, the whole point of getting this subscription service it to try and find new products. I’ve been getting the box since May, you can see all of them here, and I’ve definitely found some great items and a few of them are holy grail status.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper–I prefer the Stila Waterproof liner, but this a close second. I see what all the fuss is about!
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel–I can’t do my brows without this stuff. I’m still using the sample I got, but I will definitely be purchasing the full size. This not only keeps my brows in place, but it also makes all of hairs stay flat. I have a few that like to stand up and we can’t be having that! There is magic in this stuff, I’m convinced.
- Bite Beauty Lipstick in Kimchi–It’s the brightest of pink which is one of my favorite shades to wear. This formula is amazing and I really love and recommend Bite lipsticks.
- blinc Mascara Amplified–I love trying new mascaras and I easily have 10 in my drawer right now, but I have a hard time making myself use anything other than this. It makes my lashes look long and full and doesn’t smudge or flake throughout the day. It’s waterproof and is easy to remove. What more can you ask for? I’m still using the sample, but I will definitely be buying the full size.
- Caudalie Eye Lifting Balm–Oh man, this eye cream just felt luxurious. It was super hydrating and plumping without being heavy or greasy. If it weren’t so expensive, I would repurchase it in a heart beat. I thoroughly enjoyed my sample.
- Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer–I was so excited to get this in my box because I had been wanting to try it forever. This is the best best pore filling primer I’ve ever tried and I’ve tried several from all price ranges. This primer is HOLY GRAIL status and I can’t be without it.
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay–I really like this cleanser. It made my skin tingle a bit and my face felt squeaky clean after using it. It’s great for those with oily, acne prone skin (me!) and cleans the skin without leaving it dry and dehydrated.