What are they?
- Product that minimizes pres and improves the appearance of fine lines and creates a smooth, matte finish
- Good for all skin types
- “Like a SnapChat filter for you face”
- Can be used under makeup or alone
- Read more: stylecaster.com, Refinery 29, Huffington Post
Who makes them?
- Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick, $28
- Philosophy Instant Miracle Worker Line-Erasing Blur Stick, $32
- Milk Makeup Blur Stick, $36
- Dr Brandt Pore No More Multi-Performance Stick, $35
- Physicians Formula All-Over Blur Primer Stick, $12.95
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Coconut Water Primer Stick, $8
- (now shown) Catrice Prime & Fine Anti-Shine Blur Stick, $8
- Don’t want a matte finish? MAC Prep+Prime Essential Oils Stick, $27
Do you need one?
Depends. I have the Estee Edit stick and I think my Smashbox primer does a better job of blurring and filling in my pores. They are great to use under the eyes before concealer to blur fine lines and prevent creasing. I’m going to stick, no pun intended, with my primers for now. However, I’d love to try the Milk Makeup one.