- Vans Asher Print Slip-On Sneaker–DO YOU SEE THESE SHOES?! Legit made for me. They are so cute and so comfortable and I want to wear them every day. I also got them sale so that makes me love them even more.
- Kiss Press On Nails–I mentioned that I was doing my own fake nails with press ons in my monthly mani post on Monday. I am LOVING doing my own. It’s so much cheaper than going to the salon and I can do them when I have time. I’m doing a tutorial on Friday so stay tuned.
- Sephora Collection Radiant Luminizing Drops in Morning Light–Katy uses these on her channel all the time and they are so dang pretty. I picked them up last time I was at Sephora and now you can see my highlight from a mile away.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer–If you have big pores and have tried every product on the market to minimize them, your search is over. There is some kind of magic in this stuff. I use a tiny amount and my pores literally disappear. No product has worked this well. I am done with pore minimzing primers and I’m getting rid of all the other ones that I have in my collection.
- SLMD Skincare–I did an entire post on this Friday so I’m going to talk too much about it. It’s my new skincare routine and it has for real changed my life. My skin is the clearest it has been in YEARS.
- Quay Genesis Sunnies–You’ve seen these Quay sunnies in some other posts, but I’ve really been wanting a pair with blue lenses. My BFF is always looking out for me and let me know that she saw them on GMA for half off. I couldn’t add to my cart fast enough. These are perfect and exactly what I had been wanting.
And of course my favorite Instas of the month
Also, do yourself a favor and check out my friend Lindsay’s blog. Specifically these two posts | 1 | & | 2 |. She has such a way with words and is a talented writer. I knew as soon as I read the name of her blog that we’d be great friends and though we’ve never met in person, she is a wonderful friend and I am thankful for her.