Where do you live? I live in Greenville, NC and I’m from LaGrange, NC.
Why did you start your blog? I started this blog after spending a year or so reading other blogs and thinking “I can do that.” I wanted to have a place to share my favorite beauty products and my #ootds. I appreciate high fashion and the artistry behind it, but I wanted to create a space that showed you can have great style and not break the bank.
What’s the meaning behind your blog name? I’ve wanted a pair of Louboutins since I was in middle school and it’s rare that I meet a lipstick I don’t love so it just kind of fell into place. My parents told me they would buy me a pair of Louboutins when I graduated college and they kept their word!
Where did you go to school & what did you major in? I attended Meredith College and I obtained a Bachelor of Science in Fashion Merchandising and Design with a concentration in Merchandising and minors in Business Administration and Marketing. I graduated in May 2013.
Other things to know:
- I am a crazy dog lady. Windsor lives with me and Jack and Jake are our family dogs who live with my parents.
- I love the Tar Heels.
- I am a Christian.
- I believe there’s no such thing as too many accessories or shoes.
- You will rarely see me without my nails painted. I have quite a collection and no 2 shades are the same.
- I’m obsessed with Kate Middleton and the Royal family. I really think I was supposed to be British.
- Harrods is my Mecca.
- Not setting an alarm and sleeping in are 2 of my favorite things.
- I have one tattoo and I shared the story behind it here.
- I lived and studied abroad in Paris for a month in 2011. It was one of the best experiences of my life and made me who I am today.
- I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.
- I have 2 older sisters and we are all very different, but we love each other and get along most of the time.
- I took piano lessons for 6 years and I love playing every chance I get.
- I run on Diet Pepsi and coffee.
- My favorite lipstick of all time is MAC Lovelorn.
- One beauty product I can’t live without is blush.
If ever have any questions or ideas for the blog, shoot me an email and we’ll chat!–firstname.lastname@example.org